Emlid makes modern professional geodetic equipment for highly accurate measurements. Our devices are used worldwide for surveying, to create maps and digital terrain models, for archaeological excavations and scientific research.
Not only do we develop hardware and software, we also constantly communicate with our users and regularly receive feedback. It inspires us to improve our products and services.
People in our team are united by research interest, involvement in tasks and a desire to do our best. We value autonomy and personal responsibility. We give each other regular feedback. We cherish our established internal culture and welcome those who are willing to move forward, sharing our values and approach to work.
Now we are looking for an Regional Manager to our office in Budapest.
- develop our international dealer network: gather information on potential dealers, assess and interview them, sign cooperation agreements or refuse;
- build relationships with current dealers: represent their interests within the company, learn individually about their problems and desires, provide technical, informational and personal support;
- increase company sales by selecting the best way to interact with each individual dealer;
- cooperate with Marketing and Support teams and assist them in communicating with dealers;
- collect information on various aspects of product application by customers and keep up to date on company’s internal processes;
- prepare reports and presentations;
- work in a team, make decisions, take responsibility, be able to make mistakes and learn a lot.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical major;
- experience in a relevant position preferably in a similar industry;
- strong verbal and written English skills: Upper-intermediate (B2) level or higher, fluency in any other foreign language (e.g. German, Spanish, French, Italian) will be your advantage;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- responsibility, efficiency, customer orientation, multitasking, attention to detail, critical thinking.
We offer flexible start time for working hours, all necessary equipment, commute compensation, and opportunity to grow within the team. We have a modern office near the city center, sensible approach to meetings and bureaucracy, team activities and company events.
To apply, contact us at email@example.com.