Emlid makes modern professional geodetic equipment for highly accurate measurements. Our devices are used worldwide for surveying, to create maps and digital terrain models, for archaeological excavations and scientific research.
Not only do we develop hardware and software, we also constantly communicate with our users and regularly receive feedback. It inspires us to improve our products and services.
People in our team are united by research interest, involvement in tasks and a desire to do our best. We value autonomy and personal responsibility. We give each other regular feedback. We cherish our established internal culture and welcome those who are willing to move forward, sharing our values and approach to work.
Now we are looking for an Accountant to our office in Budapest.
- collaboration with outsourced accountants: create bank statements, organize primary documents, provide invoices, participate in auditing;
- managing sales related tasks: process invoicing requests from Sales Support team and generate final invoices using Szamlazz or a similar system, maintain order and invoice registry;
- supporting Hungarian payroll processing: check the payroll with accounting and send out payslips, prepare documents for new hires, terminations of employment, and salary reviews;
- participation in management accounting in Microsoft Business Central: import of bank statements, linking incoming and outgoing payments to orders created, conducting transactions on accrual of expenses, preparation of various analytical reports.
What we expect from you
- higher education in Economics or Finance;
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of economics and finance in Hungary;
- understanding of accounting standards. Experience as an accountant and familiarity with the Szamlazz.hu will be an advantage;
- strong verbal and written English skills: Upper-intermediate (B2) level or higher;
- attentiveness, diligence and responsibility.
We offer flexible start time for working hours, all necessary equipment, commute compensation, and opportunity to grow within the team. We have a modern office near the city center, sensible approach to meetings and bureaucracy, team activities and company events.
To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.