It’s time to announce the winners of our annual Emlid Photo Contest!
Many thanks to all our contest participants sharing their photos with us. This year, we have received more than 100 entries featuring incredible shots. It’s been quite a challenge to pick between so many great projects from around the world. Our jury has voted for the ten best entries and the absolute winner who gets our main prize—Reach RS2.
The Absolute Winner
Congratulations to @johan_geomorphology who wins Reach RS2! These are some great photos from the rock glacier survey in Mercantour National Park and Tignes, France.
Ten Winning Entries
Here’s also the list of the winners who will receive our exclusive Emlid merch pack:
- Surveying sea level changes in South Madagaskar by @alessio_rovere
- Marking glacial moraine and monitoring geomorphological changes in Latvia by @a.zelenk
- Surveying estuary ecosystems in British Columbia by @AeriaAI
- Identifying landmarks around volcanoes in Chile by @crishernandez888
- Topography mapping in Peru by @viajerodealuka
- Planimetric survey in Ecuador by @2Q Proyectos & Servicios
- Snow pack measurements in Montana by @Nicholas Fox
- “Noah’s Arc” GPR survey in Turkey by @Jeff Sohlstrom
- Marsh shoreline UAV mapping in North Carolina by @estuarine.erin
- Road update for modification in Mexico by @Ingenieria Y Topografia R. C. R
Our next photo contest is just in a year—use this time to prepare your photos, and stay tuned!