We are happy to announce the winners of the Emlid Photo Contest 2019!
This year we received 40 amazing entries from around the globe. Thank you so much for participating! It has been great going through your fascinating projects with Reach.
And the Reach RS2 winner is…
Grzegorz Krukowski for photos from the topographical land survey in Northern Poland woods.
Winning Entries of Emlid Photo Contest 2019
We also have selected ten entries who will receive swag bags with exclusive Emlid-branded items.
- Mapping giant trees in Colombia by Bluefenix
- Road survey project in Chile by Francisco Gárate
- Planetary exploration rover prototype testing on Fossa crater by Vikram Unnithan
- Geophysical studies of polythermal glaciers in Svalbard by Jānis Karušs
- Topography survey high in the mountains of Colombia by Francisco Bastidas
- Mapping the mixed conifer forests of the Southern Sierras by James Lamping
- Archaeological Survey at Sinjajevina mountain in Montenegro by Miloš Petričević
- Drone survey of Skálafellsjökull by Rob Storrar
- Topography survey by Antonio Soto V.
- Environmental changes survey in Chilie by János Mészáros
To claim your prize please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to all of our users who participated this year and congratulations to our winners! Remember, it’s never too early to start snapping creative photos for the next year’s contest.